Thursday 19 July 2012

Urban Decay De-Slick Review




I've seen this doing the rounds in the blogasphere and there's been so much hype about setting sprays so I begrudgingly handed over my £23.50 for this product.Let me just say I'm not an oily chica , my skin is normal ,I don't ever have the need to powder my foundation as it lasts without it and I don't get particularly oily throughout the day.

After hearing endless rave reviews about this product I decided to give it a go . I sprayed it right after my primer and after I had my entire face of make-up completed.It gave some more luminosity  to my makeup , without being too dewy.After a day of work I was suprised to find my make-up still looked freshly applied and I found it helped my blush stay put ( my blush usually disappears quite soon after application). I found this was great as a pick me up mid day as it's really refreshing.

 All in all , I would  recommend this product if you need you're makeup to stay put all day and have oily skin as I have been told it has rubbing alcohol in it which can dry skin out.I will not be using this everyday but I think it's great for nights out and special occasions.In the future I would like to try the mac fix plus setting spray to see how it compares and I would love to find a highstreet version and give that a go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment