Monday 18 June 2012

Review:Boujouris Magic Nail Polish Remover ♥

Boujouris Magic Nail Polish Remover
 I was in boots today,just having a browse, when I spotted this.Having heard a lot of hype about this nail polish remover I decided to use my boots points to get it.Usually I'm not one for gimmicky products (example Maybelline bouncy blush , foam foundation etc) but I thought I'd give it a whirl.So far so good.
As you can hopefully see there is a hole in the middle of what I would describe a sponge like material.You put your fingers ( one at a time) into the hole( get your mind out of the gutter!!!) to remove your nailpolish.Okay I was slightly disappointed to begin with as I literally just stuck my finger in for 1 second....which does nothing.I find to completely remove your polish you need to leave each finger in for maybe 10-20(maybe longer if you had glitter polish on) seconds and swirl your finger in the pot.It does really moisturize then nail and my nails weren't flaky ( as they usually are) when I took my finger out.This smells divine but don't do what I first did and literally stick your nose in the bottle, because man it is strong.Once you take your nails out you get the smell of the red fruit & vanilla fragrance.

Overall I think this is quite a good product, pretty much does what it says on the tin.Would I buy it again? Most definitely.Highly recommended as well for travelling purposes.If you're on the fence about buying it, just go for it.You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment